Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheesecake filled Sopaipillas

Busy day once again. Went to the doctor this morning. Good news everything is all good and I do not have to see him again for three months. Whoo Hoo... Then off to teach at the hospital..then to the shop. Once I got to the shop had the opprotunity to try a recipe that Debbie and I had seen in a magazine at the doctors offic. Cheesecake filled Sopaipillas...they are incredible and very easy. The aroma filled the entire athletic club as they were baking and Alex tried to eat an entire tray, but the good news is they were still to hot so we will see what he does tomarrow. The Entertainers played tonight and as all Thursdays are at the Buzz it was very entertaining. Getting ready for Boos birthday party tomarrow I think I will make cupcakes and let the girls (7 spending the night, how insane am I) decorate thier own. At least that will take longer than just eating cake and ice cream.

The Zonin Moscato D'Asti is in and just in time to have with my sopas. this is a great deal, as it is a docg moscato and is on $15.00 a bottle. It also comes in a 6pack case for $72.00 but it will not last long and is very hard to get in so if anyone wants any PLEASE let me know ASAP so that I can get it for you. By the way this is a Zonin wine so I know every body wants to ordre some.

No comments: